Well I have tried numerous creams, and treatments for the reduction of cellulite but nothing has worked. I exercise and eat healthy but am still plagued with this
I am now very cynical and do not believe that anything works for cellulite. I have started selling Dr Murad products and was interested that they sell the firm and tone serum, body firming cream and Murad firm and tone dietary supplements. They claim that when these products are used together they aim to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Facts regarding cellulite:
- Cellulite predominately affects women
- generally concentrated around the lower trunk and extremities
- when squeezed appears to have ridges, lumps and irregularities
- it is within the skin
- it can not be used as an energy source by the body
What are these products and what do they aim to achieve?
1-Firm and tone dietary supplements:
- These are a reolutionary complex that encourages the appearance of firmer skin by promoting circulation to deliver nutrients to the skin and by helping to strengthen skins structural lipids
- They encourage the appearnace of firmer skin by up to 78% in 8 weeks.
- They help to improve the visual texture of stretch marks by up to 47% in 8 weeks.
- They contain an antioxidant tablet, essential fatty acid soft gel, cell energizer soft gel and connective tissue tablet.
2-Firm and tone serum:
- It helps to stimulate the skin and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- It helps to restore firmness and smothness
3-Body Firming Cream:
- Keeps skin feeling youthfull and firm
- Increases skin firmness by 40% in 15 mins
- Contains vitamin C which increases the skins elasticity and radiance
After reading the above I decided to try the products myself. I am now on day 9 of this treatment and I can honestly say that I do think it works. I am going to continue with the programme and provide regular feedback. I am very happy with the results up to date