Obagi Blue Peel Radiance
What is Obagi Blue Peel Radiance?
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance chemical skin peel is appropriate for all skin types. It is a superficial chemical skin peel which exfoliates the skin. It is a salicylic acid based peel. It can be used as a stand alone chemical peel and it can also be used when patients are starting or undergoing the Obagi Nu-derm, Clenziderm or Obagi C –rx skin care system, to optimize the results.
What is the treatment procedure for the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance?
The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance gives an immediate glow to the skin. The client will attend the clinic and the skin will be cleansed. The peel solution will then be applied and up to 2 coats may be needed. The peel solution will only remain on the face for a maximum of 12 minutes. You will experience some mild stinging and burning sensation which quickly subsides. For best results it is recommended that you have 4-6 peels at 2 weekly intervals.
Benefits of Obagi blue peel radiance
- Radiant, tighter, smoother, brighter skin
- Photodamaged skin
- Skin resurfacing
- Overall improvement in texture and tone
Contraindications to treatment
- Breast feeding
- Allergic to aspirin
- Active skin infections, cold sores, warts, dermatitis at the area to be treated
- Sunburn to the skin to be treated,
- History of radiation therapy
- Used acutane in the past 12 months
- Excessively sensitive skin
Recovery time following the Obagi Blue peel Radiance
- Day 1 – skin may feel tight
- Day 2 - 3 – minimal areas of dry flaky skin
Cost for the Obagi blue Peel Radiance
£70 per treatment