What is Dermapen?
Dermapen is a medically engineered device that has 12 surgical grade micro needles. It punctures the skin to trigger the skins natural healing response stimulating elastin and collagen for naturally rejuvenated regenerated skin. Dermapen Leeds Treatments are available at our various clinics.
Dermapen Indications for use
- Skin tightening
- Natural collagen induction therapy
- Lifting & rejuvenation
- Sun damage
- Acne scars & wound healing
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Minimises pore size
- Improves stretch marks
- No cross infection - disposable needles
- Speed - up to 1000 holes per second
- Shorter treatment times
- Adjustable needle depth
- Less pain
- No side effects
What is the dermapen
Dermapen is suitable for all skin types. Dermapen enhances the results thus avoiding unwanted side effects.
Dermapen treatment procedure
During your treatment your skin will be thoroughly cleaned a local anaesthetic cream will be applied to the skin for up to 45 mins for patient comfort, A serum will then be applied to your skin and spread evenly which allows the dermapen to glide over the skin. Your appointment will be 90 minutes but the actual dermapen treatment will only take 20 minutes.
Typical recovery timeline post dermapen treatment
- Up to 24 hours – erythema, petechiae, minor swelling
- 1-2 days – mild erythema, petechiae, reduced swelling, minor itching, dry/tight sensation
- 2-3 days – reduced erythema, fading of petechiae, dissipated swelling, reduced itching, minor skin flaking
- 3-4 days - potential sight dryness
- 4-5 days – full recovery
How many Dermapen treatments will I require?
- Rejuvenation: 4-6 treatments - 4 weeks apart
- Acne scarring: 6 treatments – 6 weeks apart
- Stretch marks: up to 10 treatments – 4-6 weeks apart
How long before I should see the results?
You will see some improvements after the first treatment but typically significant results will develop at 4-6 weeks post treatment.
Dermapen Treatment £160